- Direct and control employees of renovation division including but not limited to, hiring, termination, activity organization and assignment, and records for payroll.
- Management of daily activities of all renovation projects with one to three projects in various stages of completion at one time.
- Project quality control on installation and service projects, supervise and direct all aspects of renovation operation in compliance with contract plans and specifications.
- Communicate with client/customer and architect re: project completion, design specifications and changes in layout and plan drawings.
- Manage, direct and schedule subcontractors.
- Supervise and direct materials orders and receipts prepare and submit weekly operations reports.
- Direct all aspects of sales and execution of renovation projects.
- Organize all safety components. Document all activities. Ensure any problems are rectified. Supervise trailer, staging and storage areas for cleanliness.
- Complete and submit daily record keeping, i.e. journals, material sheets at day’s end.
- Conduct quality control inspections continuously throughout the day.
- Knowledge of the construction of hard and soft landscapes
- Ability to read site plans and change orders
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
- Team player and hands on leadership skills
- DZ licence an asset
- First aid training an asset.
- 2- 3 years Supervisory experience in the construction industry required